Gurgaon is home to some of the biggest tech companies in the world including Google, Intel, Nokia and more along with scores of freshly minted Indian startups looking to gain a foothold in the digital economy. An SEO company in Gurgaon is not going to last long if they aren’t at the top of their game. It’s the kind of challenge we relish.
Why Your Website Needs SEO
Many business owners are not aware of the changes Google made to its algorithm in the past couple of years. Changes aimed at refining the search process to deliver results that provide greater value.
As a result of these changes SEO these days is a far more complex process. Yet one that, if done right, delivers far more useful results.
For example: in the past if you lived in Delhi and searched for “cleaning services” chances are Delhi cleaning services would be buried somewhere on page 3, behind cleaning services from Los Angeles, London, Mumbai or wherever. Now, when you conduct the same search the results will deliver timely information on cleaning services near you in Delhi.
Conversely, if your company has an international footprint it can’t be boxed out in search results because the SEO company mistakenly focused too much on local results. It needs to appear in search results in all your international markets. How do you do that? That’s where we come in.
Reaching the search results promised land isn’t going to happen overnight. It takes hard work, the patient application of expertise and the wise deployment of resources. At the same time getting the results you want should not be a constantly shifting horizon. If your current SEO company seems to specialize more in excuses than results then it’s time to cut your losses and give us a call.
Our process is one that employs best practices with a proven ability to move the needle. Those practices include:
● Thorough Analysis – The first step in SEO success is putting your current website under the microscope and assessing its strengths and weaknesses. Based on this assessment we formulate a plan that will bring your site in line with your goals. This typically entails stripping away unnecessary baggage while adding components that drive visibility.
● Implementation – The plan may look good on paper but it’s not worth much unless it’s implemented in a timely and effective manner. Once we’ve completed our analysis, made our recommendations and received your approval we waste no time in getting to work putting those recommendations into action.
● Optimization – A lot of so-called SEO experts hide behind this word, hoping the client will simply give up trying to figure out what it means. But we’ll be happy to fill you in on the details. Optimization of your website typically entails:
○ Making sure all pages load as fast as possible.
○ Greatly reducing or eliminating downtime.
○ Removing redundant HTML code.
○ Restructuring (if necessary) your site’s navigation.
○ Creating a sitemap.
○ Ensuring all content reinforces the brand and enhances the user experience.
● Ongoing Analysis and Refinement – We continually analyze the results of our efforts, track progress and refine our approach. SEO is not an event after all, it’s a process. And that process needs to be fluid and adaptable. We also keep you up-to-date on your website’s progress by issuing comprehensive reports on a regular basis.
● Transparency – There are no secrets when you work with us. Everything we do is approved by the customer first. If we need to make alterations to the approved strategy we inform the customer and get approval for any changes before proceeding. This way there are no surprises that could lead to an erosion of trust.
● Flexibility – There is no such thing as a “one size fits all” SEO strategy. Every website is different and every client different regarding the products they sell, where they sell them and who they are targeting. As such we offer an array of different SEO packages that enable you to select the right one for your particular needs and budget.
Every aspect of our process is aimed at transforming your website from one of a billion static billboards on the information superhighway into a dynamic engine for growth.